Pre-kindergarten through Grade 5
(grade as of 20-21 school year)
PreK campers must be 4 years old before camp starts.
June 14 - July 23
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
6 weeks: $1,800
5 weeks: $1,650
4 weeks: $1,500
Optional Services: Transportation, pre- and after-care are available.
Designed just for girls in pre-kindergarten through grade 5, Girls Day Camp offers a summer of fun activities. Held at our Lyndhurst campus, this camp provides opportunities for girls to explore dance, music, drama, swimming, sports, arts and crafts, and special events.
- Swimming: Beginner to lifesaver levels taught by certified instructors
- Arts & Crafts: Painting, drawing, sculpting, and much more, with unique final projects for each grade level
- Sports: Skill-specific instruction by a specialist in softball, floor hockey, volleyball, soccer, taekwondo, and others
- Dance & Drama: Explore dance, music and drama
- Field Trips: Prior field trips have included places such as The Cuyahoga Railroad, Lake Farm Park, Fun-n-Stuff and other exciting destinations. We will be evaluating these options for 2021 and will adjust as needed for our COVID-19 protocols.
- Fun Fridays: Features special events such as:
- Watermelon Hunts
- Wacky Olympics
- Sixty Seconds to Fame
- The Bean Carnival