Passport Camps offer children of all ages unique, week-long (full and half day) opportunities to explore, create, learn and have fun. These camps are specifically designed to foster imagination and curiosity while developing new skills. Children looking for a variety of experiences over the course of the summer can piece together a full summer of fun tailored to their interests or simply enjoy the excitement of a one-week adventure. Please note:
- Lunch is not provided for Passport Camps.
- Campers must bring a nonperishable, brown bag lunch. Please note we are a nut-free campus.
- Drop-off and pick-up are at the specific campus where each camp is scheduled. Transportation is not available for Passport Camps.
- Use of cellphones or other electronic devices is not permitted during camp hours without permission from counselors or administrators. Devices will be collected and returned at the end of the day if they are being used. Exception: There are several camps that do require a device, which will be used appropriately.
- Now offering before/aftercare for Passport Camps.
- Early Care: 7:45 - 8:45 am - $55 per week
- After Care: 3:00 - 5:30 pm - $150 per week
All Passport Camps must meet minimum enrollment numbers by one month prior to the start of that particular camp for the camp to proceed. Early registration is encouraged and allows us to guarantee camp offerings at earlier dates, as soon as enrollment is sufficient. A $100 non-refundable deposit must accompany the registration form. This deposit will be applied to the total camp cost. No sibling discounts are available.
Mark Nestor, Director