Grades 4 - 8
(grade as of 20-21 school year)
June 14 - July 23
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
6 weeks: $1,800
5 weeks: $1,650
4 weeks: $1,500
3 weeks: $1,200
2 weeks: $850
1 weeks: $425
Gates Mills Campus
Campers will be picked up and dropped off at the Lyndhurst Campus.
Optional Services: Transportation as well as pre- and after-care are available. Click here for details.
Boys Sports Camp is the total package for boys. Campers receive instruction in the fundamentals of a variety of sports, engage in healthy intramural competition, and enjoy fun field trips all over the Cleveland area.
- Fitness & Conditioning: Campers will participate in games and teamwork competitions that improve speed, agility, and team dynamics.
- Choices: Boys select a sport for specific instruction from baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, touch football, and lacrosse. (Choices vary depending on the day.)
- Speaker Series: Sports professionals discuss a variety of topics including leadership, ethics in sports, careers in sports, and much more.
- Lunch: Well-balanced, hot lunches provided.
- Intramurals: Boys participate in competitions for the Sports Camp Championship in traditional and nontraditional sports (floor hockey, bowling, golf, softball, swimming, archery, and much more).
- Field Trips: Prior field trips have included places such as The Fun-n-Stuff, a Captains game, bowling, and Pioneer Waterland and other exciting destinations. We will be evaluating these options for 2021 and will adjust as needed for our COVID-19 protocols.
- Varsity Days: Hawken varsity coaches will lead campers through drills and games to develop skills in their specific sport.